Photographs / Entry Specifications:
This category is open for Individual participation only.
- The photograph in its entirety must be a single work of original material taken by the entrant using a camera.
- The entries must be in digital format.
- Photo size must be minimum 8 × 12 inches and at least 300 dpi in resolution in .JPG, .TIFF format only.
- An image created digitally through the use of computer software is not acceptable.
- Photographs that include works of fine art by other artists/ individuals will not be accepted.
- The picture must not have any watermark/ photographers name/ border etc.
- No restrictions on the type/ make of camera to be used for taking the photographs.
- All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Photos that have been digitally altered beyond standard optimization (removal of dust, cropping, reasonable adjustments to exposure, etc.) will be disqualified.
Product Usage Guidelines:
While it is not mandatory to use tractors or any of our other products in your pictures, you are free to do so if required, under one condition; it must be a TAFE/MF/Eicher product ONLY.
Tips to Win:
- Express yourself. Help the people understand what you are trying to convey by your picture and how it depict the theme -Cultivating the World! A good caption can add that extra magic to your pictures.
- Repin your picture and get your friends to share it too.
- Encourage your friends to comment on your entry and share their thoughts. Reply to comments posted by other users too.
Your privacy will never be compromised. We assure that none of the details shared by you will be shared or sold to any third party. However, the same may be used by TAFE internally as stated in Clause 4 of the General Instructions.
Photographs must be original photos clicked by the contestant and must not contain any elements protected by someone else’s copyright or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights. By submitting a photo to the contest the contestant affirms that he or she owns the copyright of the photo.
- The contest is open to all TAFE Corporate Pinterest Page Followers, in the age group of 13 years and above.
- All entries must have a proper descriptive caption.
- All entries submitted must be the original work of the participant and must not violate copyrights of any individual, group, company or organization.
- All entries submitted will become the exclusive property of Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) and can be reused, recreated or represented for any purpose by TAFE, without any information, permission or prior consent by the participant/ creator of the entry/ content, whatsoever.
- Entries received after the specified submission date will not be eligible for the contest.
- Cultivating the World (CTW) Photography Contest Organizing Committee holds all the rights to modify or change any of the mentioned Rules and Regulations for this Contest, including dates, categories and prizes.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for kind or cash.
- This contest is meant for individual participation only.
- By participating in this contest, the entrant confirms that the submitted entries are original works created solely by the entrant; that no copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity, or intellectual property rights of any person or entity are violated; and that the entrant has sole right, title, claim, or interest in the submitted entry.
- The participants will be responsible for the accuracy of their personal information shared, including their contact details
- The CTW Photography Contest Organizing Committee reserves the right to revoke awards if winners are found to have violated any of the prescribed rules and regulations.
- Failure to comply with the guidelines will result in disqualification from the Contest.
- The CTW Contest Organizing Committee holds the right to extend or call off the Contest at any given point of time due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons, without any prior notice, intimation or explanation, whatsoever.
- The decision taken by CTW Contest Organizing Committee shall be considered final and binding.
- By participating in this Contest, you agree to abide by all the rules, regulations and terms set by the organizers.
- Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) reserves all rights in regards to this Contest.
- The Contest is governed by the Laws of India and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai.