In a unique event, Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited (TAFE) is organizing a selfie contest for all Massey Ferguson tractor owners on the TAFE Corporate Facebook page (facebook.com/TAFECorporate).
There are daily prizes to be won, so if you own a Massey Ferguson tractor get clicking and participate in this contest and show the world how much you love your Massey.
Read the text below before participating:
The MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest is an exclusive online contest and independent of the Massey Maha Maharaja scheme. The Massey Maha Maharaja scheme is an on-ground activity hosted separately and has no connection with the MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- Click a selfie / picture with any of Massey Ferguson tractor seen clearly in the image and post it on the TAFE Facebook page: facebook.com/TAFECorporate to participate.
- The pictures must be posted on the TAFE Facebook page: facebook.com/TAFECorporate only and not on your personal / any other profile or page, website or forum (online or offline) as a basic qualifying criteria. Pictures posted anywhere else besides the TAFE Facebook page will not be considered for the contest.
- All selfies / pictures submitted must be accompanied with the below mentioned details of the participant and must have the hast tags #MASSEYMAHARAJA #SELFIEMAHARAJA as shown below:
Picture description / caption
- One participant can send only on entry for the contest. This contest is open for individual participation only.
The contest is open till November 15, 2015, 6:00 pm IST.
- The TOP THREE selfies / pictures with the maximum number of Votes (Facebook “Likes” + “Shares”) on the TAFE Facebook page at the end of the contest duration will be adjudged the winners of the MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest.
1 Facebook “Like” or 1 “Share” = 1 Vote
Total number of Facebook “Likes” + “Shares” received by the entry = Total number of Votes
Voting closes on Nov 15, 2015 at 6:00 pm IST.
- Besides the top three winners, there will be one unique winner every day, adjudged solely by the TAFE jury, based on how visually creative is the selfie / picture submitted by the participant, who will win the daily AAJ KA MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA prize, daily till November 15, 2015.
- The winners of the MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest will be announced post the completion of the contest. The winners of the AAJ KA MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA prize will be declared on time-to-time basis on the TAFE Facebook page. The winners will be informed by means of updates on the TAFE Facebook page and via direct message sent to their account on Facebook, through which they have posted the entry.
- In case of a tie between the winners, the number of comments received by their receptive entries will be considered for deciding the winners. More comments will add more weightage.
- The winners will be awarded exclusive Massey Ferguson gifts and merchandise fromTAFE.
- The prizes are non-transferable and will not be compensated in cash or kind.
- The delivery of the prizes rests on the authenticity and completion of the delivery address, as shared by the respective winners.
MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest is organized by TAFE – Tractors and Farm EquipmentLimited, and is open to everyone for participation, subject to the criteria mentioned in this document.
By participating in the MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest, participants accept that:
- They are Indian citizens of at least 13 years of age or above.
- They will not post selfies / pictures showing, mentioning or exhibiting any other product, organization, institution or brand. Non-adherence may lead to disqualification.
- They will not change the default hash tags – #SELFIEMAHARAJA and #MASSEYMAHARAJA.
- MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest is moderated, which means, the entries posted will be checked by TAFE for their compliance with the “Rules & Regulations” mentioned in this document and the entries can be deleted by TAFE if found to be objectionable, or can be requested for alteration by the participants in case of any concerns whatsoever.
- Participants can share their selfies / pictures on multiple social media platforms. However, note that only the pictures with the highest number of Facebook “Likes” and “Shares” on the TAFE Facebook page will be considered for assessment and deciding the winners.
- The selfies / pictures and captions submitted by the participants must not display or suggest any sensitive or objectionable content that will be categorized as violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, racist, unlawful, infringing, hateful, humiliating, pornographic or sexually explicit, political, religious, derogatory or of the nature that may hurt the sentiments of an individual, organization, group or community. Any such picture, caption, comment or remark will be disqualified.
- If the participants do not accept the MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest rules and regulations, it is solely at their discretion to not participate in the contest.
- Participation in this contest confirms that the submitted entries are original works created solely by the participant and that no copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy / publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity are violated; and that the entrant has sole right, title, claim or interest in the submitted entry. TAFE will not be held responsible in case of any copyrights or intellectual property rights violation.
- By participating in theMASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest, the participants hereby authorize TAFE to use the pictures, copy or content for any promotional, commercial or non-commercial purpose.
- All entries and content submitted will become the exclusive property of TAFE and can be reused, recreated or represented for any purpose by TAFE, without any prior information, permission or consent by the participant, whatsoever.
- TAFE holds the right to cancel, extend or postpone the MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest at anytime with any prior notice or explanation.
- TAFE reserves the right to withdraw or amend the MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest rules and regulations as necessary or due to circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- TAFE holds the right to reserve entry of, or refuse to give the prizes to anyone in breach of the MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest rules.
- Entries received after the specified submission date will not be eligible for the contest.
- The participants will be responsible for the accuracy of their personal information shared, including their contact details.
- The decision taken by TAFE shall be considered final and binding. TAFE reserves all rights with regards to this contest.
- By participating in this contest, you agree to abide by all the rules and regulations set by TAFE. The participants who violate the MASSEY #SELFIEMAHARAJA contest rules and regulations will be disqualified.
- The contest is governed by the laws of India and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Chennai.
- All rights reserved by TAFE – Tractors and Farm Equipment Limited, Chennai.
For any clarifications, please email us on email@example.com
Your privacy will never be compromised. We assure that none of the details shared by you will be shared or sold to any third party.